Anyone have any experience with TomCom systems?

Primo109

I'm looking into purchasing a new intercom system for my school and I am trying to keep the cost down. I stumbled upon T.H.E. Company's TomCom intercom system and saw that the price was very reasonable. Has anyone had any experience using them before and have thoughts on their quality/robustness? Would they be acceptable for a middle school theater? Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

I'm looking into purchasing a new intercom system for my school and I am trying to keep the cost down. I stumbled upon T.H.E. Company's TomCom intercom system and saw that the price was very reasonable. Has anyone had any experience using them before and have thoughts on their quality/robustness? Would they be acceptable for a middle school theater? Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
Also posting in favor of Pro Intercom; great pricing, support, and FULLY Clear Com compatible.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Here's the link to the OP system:

Sorry, I know nothing about them.

One awesome thing, they have an EMT 140 for sale!!! It's in T.H.E Hardware store.

Pro Intercoms was the next on my list! I've used there stuff in the field a few times and was very impressed, and its good to know they have a good support team; I'll definitely look into them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back