Anyone willing to help with my lightwright issues

soundbymatt

Hello All, I am currently working on a project out of town for an upcoming tour...long story short, my computer had to be reimaged while i was in town and I can't reinstall Lightwright....since I'm all alone and I didnt print any hardcopies of the designers paperwork (doh!)...I'm flying blind. If anyone would be willing to convert my lightwright files into a .pdf I would be your best friend forever. Just a simple full plot instrument schedule would suffice.

-Matt

I assume this has been taken care of, but if not, feel free to email me the lw file and I'll do it for you.

zac850 (at) mac (dot) com

Hey there!

While this thread died a long time ago, the subject hasn't. I need to convert my Lightwright files into a PDF. Can Lightwright 4 do this? If so, mind sharing the wisdom?

Thanks!

Nik Robalino

Hey there!

While this thread died a long time ago, the subject hasn't. I need to convert my Lightwright files into a PDF. Can Lightwright 4 do this? If so, mind sharing the wisdom?

Thanks!

Nik Robalino

Assuming Windows, Go get/download a (free) version of CutePDF, or something similar, it resides as a Printer. LW can then print to CutePDF in the print options, which generates the pdf file.

Lightwright 4 does not have that feature. Macs have the ability to print to PDF built into the OS. Windows does not. So, like SteveB said, you have to download a separate piece of software. Personally, I use PrimoPDF. It's free and it works great. Good luck.

-Tim

Google PrimoPDF. Works wonders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back