Apollo celebrates 20 years!

Kelite

Senior Account Executive
Premium Member
Apollo Design Technology Celebrates 20th Anniversary

Written by Jacob Coakley

Fort Wayne, IN - (July 11, 2012). Apollo Design Technology, Inc. a leading manufacturer and distributor of custom gobos and other lighting effects products and accessories for the entertainment industry, recently announced the celebration of their 20 year anniversary.

Apollo Celebrates 20 Years in Gobos and Lighting Accessories!

Apollo began in 1992 in the home of Joel and Keersten Nichols where they made custom gobos. They quickly moved into standard metal gobos, and over the years, have continued to add other high value, high quality products, including award winning ColourScenic® and SuperResolution® glass gobos, dichroics, Smart Move® rotators, Smart Color® PRO scrollers, Apollo Gel, Right Arm®, LED lights and more.

Today, Apollo employs over 65 people and occupies a 31,000 sq. ft. facility in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Everyone is proud of our accomplishments - from the eight consecutive ESTA Dealer’s Choice Customer Service Awards to the ESTA Product of the Year awards and the Indiana, and Inc. 500 Growth Awards. We look forward to reaching future milestones through our continued support of Apollo fans!

For more info about Apollo, please visit Apollo Design | Home

Congratulations!

Thanks Kirk!

And here's to the next 20! :D

Congrats on making 20! I'm very pleased with Apollo gobos and gels and will continue doing business! Now if I could just get a swatch book.

Great work, Apollo! Congratulations for sticking it out in a tough industry and developing good stuff all the while.
Come back next year and you can buy me a drink. :D

Congratulations to a great company, and a special thank you to Keith for all the contributions here. SO, ummm, got any cool 20th year swag? Oh, forgive me, where are my manners, A quick google to wiki search tells me that the 20th Aniversary is china, and what better gift than some Apollo china, oops, its discontinued:
APOLLO APL1 at Replacements, Ltd
I do like that they can make a cup and saucer wall sconce or nightlight with your favorite discontinued pattern.

Randomness is good.... right?

:?:

I would be happy to send you an Apollo swatch book (if Keith hasn't taken care of you already). Just shoot me an Email with what address you would like it to go to: john (at) fullcompass (dot) com.

Best,
John

A question was asked within another forum how many packages of Beechies gum we've shipped with orders in the last 20 years.

To my best guess we're in the neighborhood of 159,000 packages of Beechies gum thus far!

(THAT'S alot of cavities!) :lol:

Congratulations Apollo! Keith be sure to relay to the Joel and Keersten our thanks for all their support of both CB and education in general.

John, I just saw your reply, email sent. Good timing, I'll actually be picking up some stuff tomorrow afternoon. Thanks!

You probably received an "out of office", but I did send you a reply... Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance either now or in the future.

Best,
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back