Apollo Design a Pattern Contest

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
Ever wish think, "Hey a really cool gobo design would be _____"? Well now is your chance. Apollo is hosting a pattern design contest and the winning patterns will become a part of the Apollo gobo library with your name on it. You get a plaque with the gobo on it and they donate money from the sales of your gobo to "Behind the scenes". Sounds like they are going to take up to 25 winners depending on the number of votes the patterns get. If anyone does enter let us know so we can vote for you.

Info here.

Hey Keith can I have some gum for doing this shameless promotion for you?:)

Ever wish think, "Hey a really cool gobo design would be _____"? Well now is your chance. Apollo is hosting a pattern design contest and the winning patterns will become a part of the Apollo gobo library with your name on it. You get a plaque with the gobo on it and they donate money from the sales of your gobo to "Behind the scenes". Sounds like they are going to take up to 25 winners depending on the number of votes the patterns get. If anyone does enter let us know so we can vote for you.

Info here.

Hey Keith can I have some gum for doing this shameless promotion for you?:)

Man, the gum drawer is gonna take a hit this month...

I really appreciate you and others taking the initiative to be the town criers when something new is available. Things have been incrediably busy here at Apollo Mission Control, and my visits to CB have not been as frequent as they should be. :(

I'll see what I can do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back