Apollo's new products

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
David Stauss of Apollo showed us three new products: The Hoop Stand, The Tour Jacket, and The Little Focus 5 Wrench.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They also had an early prototype of a new LED wash light on display. It sounds like we won't see a final product until mid-summer or even Fall. Many aspects of this fixture's performance are still being worked on but there were two things that really stood out to me. First off, the build quality was amazing. The body was a solid aluminum tube. If that stays true to the final product, this is going to be a serious road warrior. The second unique thing was a color display on the back. David Stauss stressed that it was a very early prototype and that many details of it will change, but the initial sneak peak we had was really promising of good things to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! I just realized I'm in the background of this video! I thought I recognized that guy.

OK, I have to ask, did he say "yolk bolt" or did it just sound that way?

Yeah. I read John's post wrong. My bad. It's too early for spelling.
Ha, no worries here. But I am curious about what JohnD calls it ;). I usually go with yoke or hanging bracket.

Could just be the less than optimum speakers in my monitor, but I swear it sounds like he is saying YOLK not YOKE.

I'm not sure even 'enry 'iggins could explain the difference in pronunciation between yoke and yolk.
Yolk (usually) isn't a perfect rhyme with folk.

Could just be the less than optimum speakers in my monitor, but I swear it sounds like he is saying YOLK not YOKE.

Oh, I see what you're saying. I didn't notice an emphasis on the "L" but I'll watch again and listen for it this time.

I was wondering how you didn't know what a yoke was ;).

Apollo Little Focus 5 Wrench

Apollo Design Little Focus 5 Wrench

FORT WAYNE, IN – Apollo Design Technology, Inc. recently released the Little Focus 5 Wrench. Made from durable stainless steel, the LF5 is a sleek, handy tool for your focusing needs. The closed-end wrench provides easy access to common bolt sizes found in the industry: 3/4 inch, 1/2 inch and 3/8 inch openings. The product is made in the US. For more details, visit Apollo Design Technology (Apollo Design | Home)

Courtesy of PLSN magazine
PLSN | Apollo Design Little Focus 5 Wrench

Attachments

• Apollo PipeDream.png
    Apollo PipeDream.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Apollo Little Focus 5.jpg
    Apollo Little Focus 5.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Back