Artnet | Isadora

Amishplumber

Any fellow Isadora weirdos out there? I've got a problem I spent all day working on with no solution.

My current touring rig features an Avolites Titan Mobile sending artnet to an Isadora computer to trigger video cues. Setup worked great for a 2 week tour back in February and I haven't used the video rig since. I was setting it up in the shop to do some programming and now Izzy won't listen to the artnet signals coming at it. Izzy artnet receiver shows up fine in Avo. I downloaded a little piece of helper software (http://www.artnetview.com/) on the Izzy computer to help troubleshoot, and the computer is definitely receiving artnet. Isadora doesn't see it though.

In February the video computer was running Izzy 2.6 on OS X 10.13 and lighting was running Avo Titan 11.1 on Windows 10.
Now I've done some updates and its Izzy 3.0 and Titan 12.1. Operating systems and hardware remain unchanged.

I have a separate mac also running Izzy 3.0 and I wasn't able to get that computer to receive artnet either. I feel like either there is a bug in Isadora 3.0 causing my issue, or my Izzy skills are rusty and I'm missing some checkbox or setting hiding deep in a drop-down menu.

Any advice would be much appreciated!
Thanks internet.

I haven't tried Izzy 3.0 as of yet. I had that problem with MIDI in the past. I definitely had it coming into the computer, but Izzy wasn't responding. I rebuilt the scene and then it worked. I think that if you transferred the file from 2.6 to 3.0, that might be the case.

Have you posted on the Troikatronix forums?

Yeah, I have a post in the Troikatronix forum too. I tried a totally fresh showfile with only the one actor in the scene and got no change in behavior. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back