Artsearch is now free! (Not TCG)

Footer

Senior Team
Senior Team
Premium Member
Last edited:
Re: Artsearch is now free!

I could be wrong but that isn't TCG's Artsearch. that is still over here Theatre Communications Group - The New ARTSEARCH.

the link you posted has been around at least a little while, I was browsing both sites (which had different job postings) as much as 6 months ago. I was confused at first and thought this was "artsearch" but its a separate website. For that matter I've been confused by the existence of both of these sites for awhile, but they both are great. I got a lot of leads from the one you linked, in fact that might be where I found my current job I don't remember for sure.

I could be wrong but that isn't TCG's Artsearch. that is still over here Theatre Communications Group - The New ARTSEARCH.

the link you posted has been around at least a little while, I was browsing both sites (which had different job postings) as much as 6 months ago. I was confused at first and thought this was "artsearch" but its a separate website. For that matter I've been confused by the existence of both of these sites for awhile, but they both are great. I got a lot of leads from the one you linked, in fact that might be where I found my current job I don't remember for sure.

Tis true. However, it does appear that people are using it. It also has a very simular look and feel to TCG's site. Well, there ya go. I guess I typed "Artsearch" into my browser and thats what it gave me.

.....I was so pissed when I read the title of this because I had just re upped my subscription 2 weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back