Auto CAD Block Library

There are tons of Block Libraries available on the Web. I always just built up my own based on whatever Industry/area I was working in. Is there a specific 'thing' you are looking for?

Van is right but they always want you to sign up, allow cookies, and try to charge you. The ones I use I've gotten from ETC, Clancy, SECOA, H&H (some of the best), and the like. IMHO googling for cad blocks isn't usually worth it.

I am looking for blocks i could use for corporate trade shows. Truss, F.O.H positions, banquet tables etc.

I am also looking for things like doorways and windows.

Truss blocks should be available through most manufacturers is not the website then a quick email should get you blocks. Tables and room planning, again there are tons of free CAD block sites out there you may simply have to glean what you can from the free sites then delete all the crap they try to sell you. I wish I could point you in one direction and say "there's what you need!"

Getting blocks from vendors can be nice, but you really need to make your own block library that suits your own needs.

Grab a tape measure plus a set of vernier calipers, and start drawing and saving blocks.
In fact, I agree and that is mostly what I've done. Sometimes with a new product I'll use the manufacturer's. I'll concede I've used a lot of ETC's Prodigy cad files recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back