Automatedsi skyboxes

Crewguy7

Placement and selection of automated lights is key. A problem we're facing currently for my school's V-show is we've put two Studio Spot 575s in the skyboxes of our auditorium. This was a good idea, except we didn't think about the throw distance. Because the distance is 40+ feet, the non-zoomable lights are pretty much only good for wash effects or lighting in the house.

I will generally always read the Specs of a moving light, or reletivly any equipment that I havnt used before, with desks I like to flip through the quick-set-up guides too.... Just a personal thing maybe, but I do feel it helps!

yea, i usually read the instructions AFTER i mess with it a bit and break it... i'm really reckless with computers, which is why i've taught myself so much about them, but the problem is that then i sometimes break it....

:D

cruiser said:
I will generally always read the Specs of a moving light, or reletivly any equipment that I havnt used before, with desks I like to flip through the quick-set-up guides too.... Just a personal thing maybe, but I do feel it helps!

I use it alot for computer repair:

Its called RTFML, or 'read the F***ing manual.' A good word of advice to people who think I know absolutely everything about technology, which is far from the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back