B & B Problems

Hello All,
It's been a while since I last posted. Stressful times switching High Schools. But that's adifferent story. Ok, so the theatre department at my school is planning on renting costumes for Belle, The Beast, The Enchantress, and the Enchanted Objects for Beauty and The Beast. The show goes up May 16, 2008. We have yet to find a place with Good Professional Quality costumes that we can rent. Obviously we are in a dire situation. Do any of you know of a place that has the afore-mentioned costumes? I greatly appreciate any advice, help, or other peraphernalia. We have searched online and called several places but they weren't much help.

Thank you once again. I don't know what I would do without this community of Theatre Technicians. You all are life-savers.

Sincerely,
ZoZo

Our theatre rents costumes and backdrops. I don't know what the cost is, but here is a link to our webpage with the contact info for costume rental. We have done B&B twice, so I would imagine that we have those costumes in the racks.

Strangely (or maybe not): ZFX Flying in Louisville rents what you're looking for. Seems the website is down so you're on your own to get their contact info.

Hello All,
It's been a while since I last posted. Stressful times switching High Schools. But that's adifferent story. Ok, so the theatre department at my school is planning on renting costumes for Belle, The Beast, The Enchantress, and the Enchanted Objects for Beauty and The Beast. The show goes up May 16, 2008. We have yet to find a place with Good Professional Quality costumes that we can rent. Obviously we are in a dire situation. Do any of you know of a place that has the afore-mentioned costumes? I greatly appreciate any advice, help, or other peraphernalia. We have searched online and called several places but they weren't much help.
Thank you once again. I don't know what I would do without this community of Theatre Technicians. You all are life-savers.
Sincerely,
ZoZo

Hiya, Sweetheart. Long time no see. Try Costume World www.costumeworld.com. Their management is kinda insane, but they are relatively local(Deerfield Beach) and they have good stuff.

Rick

thanks guys. it was a great help to me and my school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back