Back in the control booth/scene shop after 25 years

I keep my Sky Hooks right next to my Board Stretcher and Wood Welder.

I keep my Sky Hooks right next to my Board Stretcher and Wood Welder.
Wood welder isn't real you say?
proxy.php

WorkRite INC Products

Only 66.67% pwn'd. Where's the Board Stretcher?

And may I add "Wood Magnet", you know, so two board stay together, but can also come apart and be repositioned?

Phil you really need a girlfriend, or boyfriend, or genderneutralfriend, or transgenderfriend... or at least a gold fish. You've got way too much free time my friend.

And as for the secret project involving flying gaffers tape. Let's just say that the new Boeing 787 is held together with more than rivets... or is that less than rivets... don't worry about the two year production delay it's going to be great

after checking the archives in my basement, I did just that. thanks.
Let's pretend this is Philosophy of Stagecraft 401.
How would you summarize the differences between stagecraft now and back in the 70's? (I can relate to the late 60's too, but that's another story. What are some of the key new materials and methods?
Maybe this should be a separate thread, but I'd be curious to share some thoughts on this here.

Jneveaux, I you should post your question over in the General Advice forum. There are a lot of people who don't read the new member board very often. So you'll get a better response.

Also given the the age breakdown of CB... sorry to say this but there aren't a lot of us who were working in the 70's.

I have a puppy.
Well get off the internet and take that puppy for a walk. I'm told I have children but they tend to get in the way of my CB posting time.

avkid, you are a terrible person, destroying everything I thought I knew about the world.

proxy.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back