Backstage Las Vegas

ruinexplorer

Sherpa
CB Mods
Premium Member
Fight Leukemia
I was looking at what would be offered for the Backstage tours this year. I thought that it was slightly funny that Tuesday's entertainment was Surf, the Musical
Tuesday, October 16
SURF THE MUSICAL at Planet Hollywood: Fresh off the heels of the worldwide success of her hit musical, Rock Of Ages, Broadway's hottest young Tony-nominated director Kristin Hanggi is now set to launch her second rock extravaganza with Surf The Musical, with the genius of the Beach Boys music front and center. Hanggi¹s team of top Broadway talent ncludes scenic designer Beowulf Boritt (The Scottsboro Boys), lighting designer Howell Binkley (Jersey Boys, Memphis), costume designer Gregory Gale (Arcadia, The Wedding Singer, Urinetown), Grammy Award-winning music producer Frank Filipetti, and music director Ed Hamilton

Unfortunately, this show closed August 15th.
After careful consideration the producers of Surf the Musical have decided that the current run of their show will close on August 15th. Although we remain proud of our current show, we are looking into options at making the show even better. This truly has been a labor of love for all of us. The cast, crew and production team have been spectacular to work with. We thank Base Entertainment and Planet Hollywood for their support but particularly want to thank all of the fans of our show. We hope you enjoyed what we put together and thank you all so much for your feedback.

Wonder what they plan to replace that part of the package with? I was thinking maybe Evil Dead, the Musical, also at Planet Hollywood. Even if they don't, I need to see this!

I'm sure Steel Panther has some availability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back