The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Bates Trixfers?

Discussion in 'Lighting and Electrics' started by KKeen, Dec 31, 2008.

1. KKeen

KKeen Member

Hey all --

So at LDI I saw these great Bates connectors that make UL/CE compliant twofers and got really excited (because I'm a nerd for both compliancy and doo-dads), but now back in the real world I can't track them down for useful things that pricing and purchasing.

My question for you all is: have any of you seen these things in the wild, and, if you have, where have you purchased them and for how much? I can tell you already that BMI doesn't have them, nor does TMB or Creative. Marinco (the company that supposedly makes them) said they could get me information as soon as I gave them a part number, but their website doesn't list a part number for them (PS: this is as of the beginning of December when I called all these people. for all i know they're now giving them away but I can't confirm since everyone's off for the "Holidays" (unlike me...))

Oh yeah theyre called the TRIXFER. kind of lame name, but really cool.

2. Edrick

Edrick Well-Known Member Premium Member

3. rochem

rochem Well-Known Member

Check out this post from last September.

4. KKeen

KKeen Member

Oh yes! Thank you!

5. KKeen

KKeen Member

uh yeah..but when you ask marinco about them, they ask "what's the part number?" and when you say "its t-r-i-x-f-e-r" they say "that's not a part number that's a product line." and then its like a dead end...

...but the post from sept. last helps a lot though.