Batteries worn on performers bodies?

Morte615

I remember a few years ago seeing a rechargeable battery product that was designed and listed to be worn on a performers body. It had a bunch of special safety features, mounting options, and I'm pretty sure they went as far as getting it UL listed to be worn on a persons body. But I can't seem to find it anymore.
I remember it being called just Performer Battery but now search results just bring up things about Electric Vehicles (interesting just not what I'm looking for :))
Does anyone else remember these or have other leads to rechargeable battery packs designed to be worn on a performer?

My mind immediately went to rechargeable batteries for wireless mic beltpacks. Then I re-read.
What do you want to power? Wireless dmx lights or something?

Looking for LEDs and some video products onboard a person. I'm don't have a full power draw yet (still waiting on some parts to come in) but it would need to be able to run at least 4-6 hours on a charge so a bunch of AAs wouldn't work. Our safety team says they can't have higher capacity LiPo batteries on a person directly. I was hoping if I had a product that was designed for that it would help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back