The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Be nice to me. I'm new.

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by davery54, Nov 17, 2008.

1. davery54

davery54 Member

I'm a high school teacher (chorus director who also directs the theatre productions), looking for tech tips - particularly lighting. This looks like a good place for me to start. Thanks

2. seanandkate

seanandkate Well-Known Member Fight Leukemia

Educator
    Welcome fellow high school teacher! You've come to the right place for helpful advice. The acumulated wisdom here never ceases to amaze.

3. gafftaper

gafftaper Senior Team Senior Team Fight Leukemia

Theater Manager & T.D.
    Welcome to the Booth! We love to help teachers. Get to know the search function, there is a lot of wonderful information buried in the archives. Also check out the Wiki if you need help with terminology. Where in this great big world are you? What's your theater like? Do you have any technical training or are you one of those wonderful people who fearlessly volunteers to make sure there is a show because you love theater?

4. icewolf08

icewolf08 CBMod CB Mods

Controls Technician - TAIT Towers
    Welcome to CB. Founded on the principles of educating theatre (and related industries) people, you have probably come to the right place. With our membership made up of people ranging from students to professionals to vendors and manufacturers, we strive to provide whatever help we can to anyone who asks. We have a wealth of knowledge on the site already, so as has been mentioned, the search feature is great. However, no matter how many times a questions has been asked or how much we grumble about it, we will answer any questions you post. So, ask any questions you have, and offer up any answers you can and you will fit right in!