Ben Nye makeup supplier?

bull

So, our schools makeup supplier shut down, and we have to find somebody else, fast. Does anybody happen to know of a good supplier of Ben Nye makeup either online or in the Atlanta Area? Other than Norcostco preferably, I want to compare prices.

Thanks!

Eddies trick shop on the square in Marietta carrys the full line of Ben Nye. When I had to buy makeup, I bought it there (didn't hurt that one of the theatres we performed at was accross the square...). It might be a bit of a drive for you.... they also have a location in Duluth. If you do go to Marietta, grab a slice of pizza at Marietta Pizza Kitchen, its good stuff (not as good as the stuff up here.... but its close!)

Last edited:
Mmm, my dad lives near there, and we went to marietta pizza kitchen a while back... soo good :) And yea, I'll definitely check out Eddies, the name sounds really familar.

+1 for Eddie's
+1 for Marrietta Pizza Company!

You could also try online for the Ben Nye.

I would say just about anyone who is a full service theatrical dealer is going to carry Ben Nye makeup. We also have a large party and costume store here in town who stocks a very impressive selection of Ben Nye. So you might try that route as well.

My favorite place to buy any makeup online (including Ben Nye) is alconeco.com They offer a wide variety of quality products and usually have a relatively short shipping period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back