Best price for Gobo Holders?

Just discovered while doing Chinese Golden Dragon Acrobats that we didn't get any pattern holders for our new theatre! So.... anybody have any favorite, cheap places from which to order them? (for source 4, size A)
Best price I've seen so far is 6.05. (not sure on S&H tho) I do have some email quote requests out to a couple Nebraska sources.
Thanks!

Call your local equipment supplier, then you may not have to pay S&H. Chances are you will be in the $6-$7 range, and chances are you will end up with pattern holders from City Theatrical.

Call your local equipment supplier, then you may not have to pay S&H. Chances are you will be in the $6-$7 range, and chances are you will end up with pattern holders from City Theatrical.

Wellllllll, considering my "Local Supplier" is about 3 hours drive away, Most likely I'll be paying S&H. Unless I can find them at Menards. :)

I would try BMI Supply. They are very fast with the shipping (I've had many things show up the day after I ordered them with ground shipping).

BMI Supply's "Techsmart" has them for about $6.50

Depending on shipping charges that's close enough to Production advantage to be worth checking out. Also their website in general is worth checking out. It's the closest thing to real on-line shopping that I've seen from a theater supply company.

Odds are you will be hard to beat any production advantage price. The only real downside to them is that they ship from the east coast, and only the east coast, so if you are west it takes a bit longer. Make sure though that you get the good city theatrical sandwich holds though, they allow the gobos to hold up much better.

But no one on the internet can beat out Premier Lighting for their price on Source Fours. Their price on S4 juniors, S4 pars, and S4 parnels can be beat elsewhere on the internet, but I have yet to find an internet retailer that can beat Premier Lighting for an internet price on the Source Four. Of course, that's why you bid it out and see if BMI, Texas Scenic, or Stage Technology can beat Premier. No idea, really...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back