Best Production Case on the show floor - Armando Cases

dvsDave

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Senior Team
CB Mods
Fight Leukemia
So, on the first day there was one case that caught our eye. You'll just have to watch the video to see just how damn cool this tour case is. (Seriously, I want one for my office... when I get one)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That'll be the most expensive cast left on the dock after you don't make your pack...

Should also include a printer. Can't believe how many people don't go out with a printer.

That'll be the most expensive cast left on the dock after you don't make your pack...

Should also include a printer. Can't believe how many people don't go out with a printer.

Laser or inkjet? What would transport better? I like laser printers personally, but I think that getting banged around might make the toner go everywhere!

Laser or inkjet? What would transport better? I like laser printers personally, but I think that getting banged around might make the toner go everywhere!

I like laser better. The toner seems seems to last longer, my printer case might sit in storage for a few monthes depending on what my role is in a project. Often times I'll bring it out for prep and rehersals and send it back with the first round of gear cut from the show. Its nice to know I dont have to worry about in drying out, my case did take a tumble and the toner cartrage got beat up a bit. Not so great for color images anymore but works fine for black and white stuff. I also like the speed, I think mine does 25 ppm which is great when I want to print off a whole shop order or a batch of labels.

yep, inconsistent printing sucks with inkjet, plus laser lasts longer. I haven't had a problem with the toner cartridge, but maybe I had it secured well enough. My go to printer is a b\w laser printer as I usually don't need color anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back