Bijou lightboard (v.2.11) Help

TriXter21

Hi, I've been running shows at this school of mine for about a year or two, and have always wanted to know more about the lightboard we use. It's a larger highschool, but no one seems to know how to work the channel/faders on the left of the board--we, to be honest, don't even know if they work. I know everything about it except for these channel/faders...and, well, I'd like to know if anyone knows how to program them? Or even how they work and what they do?

If I pull them up, they do nothing...and I'm not sure how to make them do something.

I'd greatly appreciate anyone's advice/information. Also, if there's anything else about this board that you know that's super neat, be sure to tell me that, as well. =P

Thank you in advance

We had a rental Bijou where I think we came across the same situation. We called EDI Tech Support at 1-800-547-2690 and they helped us out with no hesitation. Pretty impressive for a more obscure company. They also claim to have 24 hour emergency support as well.
I assume you have been to their website. If not, check it out: EDI Online.

Hey the link is broken to the manual Do you think you could upload a new one

Hi, I've been running shows at this school of mine for about a year or two, and have always wanted to know more about the lightboard we use. It's a larger highschool, but no one seems to know how to work the channel/faders on the left of the board--we, to be honest, don't even know if they work. I know everything about it except for these channel/faders...and, well, I'd like to know if anyone knows how to program them? Or even how they work and what they do?

If I pull them up, they do nothing...and I'm not sure how to make them do something.

I'd greatly appreciate anyone's advice/information. Also, if there's anything else about this board that you know that's super neat, be sure to tell me that, as well. =P

Thank you in advance

Hi there,
Try F1 then the ENTER button to load the channels. Set the channel levels to where you want them then RECORD (type in your cue number) then Enter.
Feel free to call EDI directly at 503-645-5533. (the Old 800 number goes to cooper controls now so you have to go through there phone system and get transferred to us) or you can e-mail me at [email protected]
Have a good one!
Tracy

Hi there,
Try F1 then the ENTER button to load the channels. Set the channel levels to where you want them then RECORD (type in your cue number) then Enter.
Feel free to call EDI directly at 503-645-5533. (the Old 800 number goes to cooper controls now so you have to go through there phone system and get transferred to us) or you can e-mail me at [email protected]
Have a good one!
Tracy
I can vouch for Tracy. He probably doesn't remember, but he turned on a system for me and kept trying to solve problems until the board died a few years later. I wish the Omega II console had been of the same quality as the customer service! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back