The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Bonjour

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by jrlang, Jan 12, 2004.

1. jrlang

jrlang Member

Hi Everyone,

My name is Justin. I am a proffesional lighting designer from the DC area. I also work for one of the top rated lighting companies in the US, Barbizon Lighting.
    I am 25 years old and have studied under some of the most profound Designers in the business. I mainly work for local commuinity theaters in the DC area. But on occasuion I travel out side of the area working various locations.
    I graduated from Radford University with a degree in Scenography and love theatre as much as the next person.

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Active Member

Hey Justin, I just might be poking your mind with some fun LD questions sooner than you think :) Welcome!

3. jrlang

jrlang Member

That's why I signed up, I'm here to help out :D

4. wolf825

wolf825 Senior Team Emeritus Premium Member

Hi Justin, welcome aboard...another DC person here--yeah! Tell Bob Smith & Blair I say howdy....

-wolf

5. jrlang

jrlang Member

Unfourtuntly, Bob no longer works for us. He has way to much side business and decided to make that his career. He is doing pretty well at it. But I will definatly tell Blair howdy for you.

6. wolf825

wolf825 Senior Team Emeritus Premium Member

hehehehe...Bob was always busy with side stuff for as long as I've known him..not surprising. I always bump into him somewhere around town..

Welcome aboard to the Controlbooth! Hope you have fun advising and contributing to questions asked, and as well please asking questions. You can never stop learning in this industry. :)

-wolf

7. jrlang

jrlang Member

thanks for the welcome. Stop by the office some time and say hi. I'll have a t-shirt waiting.

8. wemeck

wemeck Active Member

Welcome! Look like from the look of your avatar that you are a Dogma Fan! Some of my crew kids and I are big fans of Kevin Smith, and are awaiting his next movie in March 2004.

http://viewaskew.com/

Hope to see you around the forums.[/url]

9. dvsDave

dvsDave Benevolent Dictator Administrator Senior Team CB Mods Fight Leukemia

Hey Justin!

Another East Coaster!! Wonderful!! I am your webmaster, dvsDave, and I just wanted to welcome you to the site!!

I live right over the Potomac in Virginia... In fact yoru company did the install on my high school, Stone Bridge High School in Ashburn, VA!

glad to have you around the forums!!

-dvsDave

10. jrlang

jrlang Member

I was just looking over Stone Bridge's archive. Looks like you guys got a nice little system. How is the unison system handleing, good?
    Looks like you guys also got a nice little black box setup, sweet!

And thanks for the welcome

11. HMOcidalmaniac

HMOcidalmaniac Member

howdy- i might pick your brain occasionally as well-