Boston Area Design/Tech Help Needed

Hey Everyone,

I need some guidance as to where I can find skilled lighting tech people for our Boston Uplights Division. I am not sure Control Booth is the right place to start but thought if not then someone may be able to send me in the right direction.

We are soon expanding and need to find a creative event Lighting Designer that knows the Boston market. This person will work to manage our office, handle communications and meet with clients to design events. Also.. we are in need of tech-level people who can manage our shop of gear and event prep. We will also need Lighting Technicians to be trained for events that will go out as lead and assistant techs during our 2014 season.

If you can tell me the best location to place an ad that would be great. If you believe you yourself may be exactly who we are looking for, please email your resume to .. [email protected]

Thanks in advance for your help everyone!

Paul Therrien

offstagejobs.com is probably your best bet. Your other best bet is to go to Emmerson and talk to the lighting kids.

Hey Everyone,

I need some guidance as to where I can find skilled lighting tech people for our Boston Uplights Division. I am not sure Control Booth is the right place to start but thought if not then someone may be able to send me in the right direction.

We are soon expanding and need to find a creative event Lighting Designer that knows the Boston market. This person will work to manage our office, handle communications and meet with clients to design events. Also.. we are in need of tech-level people who can manage our shop of gear and event prep. We will also need Lighting Technicians to be trained for events that will go out as lead and assistant techs during our 2014 season.

If you can tell me the best location to place an ad that would be great. If you believe you yourself may be exactly who we are looking for, please email your resume to .. [email protected]

Thanks in advance for your help everyone!

Paul Therrien

Paul
Did you find some one to fill this position yet ? If not let me know as I know someone who would be an excellent fit.
Jack

Hey, Paul, just seeing this post. As I type this with half numb fingers I'm wishing you were in some amazing tropical location. I would be on that in a heart beat. Going back to the world of collecting a paycheck has been sounding rather nice lately. Let me know if you open a NJ/NY location. :)

Oh, also, I just booked a few pin spot gigs for next year so I definitely need to start thinking about ordering more Angle Lights. To everyone else: If you haven't checked out Fuel Lighting's Angle Light you should, especially if you do anything requiring pin spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back