Bringing Torkle to Control Booth

Jezza

So, many us LN folks have been experiencing this problem of Torkles and their impact on our industry. We have begun to develop a new torkle wrench and the ETCP is starting to offer Torkle Certification courses in conjunction with the standard EEL management classes.

I was hoping to jolt some sort of discussion about this topic on Control Booth as well to see how much people know about the topic and what their thoughts are.

Looking forward to reading our posts-

-Jeremy

I am doing research on the little known 4th Eel phase as we speak. The theory is that the 4th phase transmits all negative energy, which is how people who have no business telling the tech staff what to do wind up in charge. Once our crack investigative team has a handle on how the negative energy of the 4th Eel phase only flows in one direction, we will be able to invent a device to cancel that energy out and will thus rule the world. <evil laughter>

oh lord, I thought CB was gonna be free of this....

len, can your power be used on fixtures higher than 3 HE's?

No, please no... just go to LN and post there... we already have enough non-sense going around here.... but i do like the eel shirts, might have to get me one of those...

I'm not even going to ask...I don't want to know.

I am going to ask, 'cause I googled Torkle And have come up with Bubkiss. WTH is Torkle ?

I don't know what a Torkle is but as long as it isn't Metric I'm in!

.... you know the torkel thing was funny on the LN but i think this board just some how killed it....

JH

well someone! cough Footer cough decided to spill the beans--would have been much fun if that hadn't happened...however, as far as I know, you will be able to run 3HEs fixtures off the 4th phase---we are in our final stages of testing now, there sould be a new software updates for all Torkle compliant equipment fairly shortly.

.... you know the torkel thing was funny on the LN but i think this board just some how killed it....
JH

I think the color is wrong, black just doesnt go with it, and without the most random questions to start it, i just can't get into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back