Broken Fogger Tank

Anvilx

I noticed today that my HES F-100 was leaking fog fluid all over the floor, so i drained the tank and started looking for cracks. There was a little on on one of the corners, so i patched it up with some duct tape because that was all i had on hand. Can anybody recommend a more permanent solution?

If it's the main tank, it's made of HDPE (same as any plastic jug, only thicker) and next to impossible to repair, but I thought you got a new one with each purchase of Atmospheres® fluid.
proxy.php

Anvilx, you want HES Part# 99300003 Fluid Container. If you don't have a local vendor, I recommend LightParts. They appear to be convenient to you.:)

Hey thanks i was surprised how well priced the tank was at light parts usually websites that sell components to stuff charge a lot.

I buy all of my parts from light parts. They are a great bunch of guys. If you ever have any questions about reparing lights or getting lights repaired they are the people to talk to. Most of them have worked for highend or martin so they know what they are doing. Also, their prices are great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back