Buying Robotic lights

...Remdim? Really what the hell does that even mean...
RemDim (Remainder Dim) is a feature I've loved since 1980. Some consoles use the word "solo" to accomplish the same task.

[user]Gafftaper[/user], see page 279 of your OSv10 User's Manual for the Palette. Or page 225 of the older (modern) Light Palette Manual.

If you really want to get confused, look-up Highlight and Lowlight in the Strand Manuals. These features will be coming to the ETC Eos/Ion in v1.4.

Gafftaper, see page 279 of your OSv10 User's Manual for the Palette. Or page 225 of the older (modern) Light Palette Manual.
If you really want to get confused, look-up Highlight and Lowlight in the Strand Manuals. These features will be coming to the ETC Eos/Ion in v1.4.

I would look it up but they haven't sent me a manual yet. Our mutual friend tells me they haven't printed them yet and she will get them to me as soon as they do.

I actually have worked my way through the online version of the manual but last I looked it had gaps in it where they hadn't finished updating the manual to OS10 yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back