CAD Blocks & Lighting Symbols

drawstuf99

Hey,
I am looking for a place to download the standard cad blocks for Strand specifically. The ones I've found are really complex looking, and I just want the 'normal' ones I've seen. (So helpful, I know). Any ideas? I need them in the DWG or DXF format for AutoCad. Anyone got a set they like that they could give me or place to get the Cad Blocks?

'Seems like I saw them on Strand's site a long time ago, but I cant find them now.

Thanks for the help,
Andrew

Which ones do you need exactly? I have pretty much every lighting symbol or if I don't have it, I can make it.

So let me know what you need and ill see if I have it or can make it.

drawstuf99,

Sorry, I got busy and totally forgot about you. I cant seem to find any Strand CAD blocks, you said you found some complex ones? Can you sent those to me and I can adapt them to make them look simple. If not ill try and draw one in the next day or so.

I cant even find a flat picture of one to draft. Honestly, you can use almost any symbol and just add like a line or something to make it your symbol.

Haha no problem.

I actually found some on some random website - the site escapes me. I had to make a few myself for some lekos I had never seen before and yielded no results online. Axial is the brand, I *think* thats whats it said on the side of the unit. They have pink knobs, and they're zooms. This is really old theatre I'm working in. Anyone know what the heck these are?

Thanks for your help though, digitaltec!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back