Calculating Low Lying Fog

Amiers

Renting to Corporate One Fixture at a Time.
Ok so I am trying to wrap my head around this to see if it is even worth it cost wise to attempt this.

We are roughly 65' X 65 or 65 round depend on who you talk to. The "ring curb" sits at about 2 feet.

My question is how high does low lying fog sit?

How far do each the Antari and the ADJ shoot out for coverage vs what they actually spec?

I looked through the searches here and the debate of the Antari vs Mister Kooler is pretty much even yet the prices are opposite ends.

I could buy 5 units of the ADJ before hitting the Antari but that puts the breaking point to 5 units versus the 1.

Thoughts opinions comments all welcomed.

Here's a Pano if you don't already know what our arena looks like.

image.jpeg

I've used the Antari machine it will will go out 20-25ft at full blast. It's borderline for a 24'x24' dance floor. It would look good for a minute or two a full blast then it would have to warm back up for a minute before shooting again. I tried to run it at around half to keep it somewhat continuous but it just didn't have the output at that level to keep things covered. I don't think it will ever make it to the center of your ring even if you had a few machines around the perimeter. I think your probably going to be stuck in the Aqua fogger or LSG range to get a nice looking effect in your space.

I agree that a dry-ice fogger (or two) would probably be the best bet. Other than that, you would probably want something like the Martin Glaciator or Antari DNG-200. One I saw on Froggy's Fog, but am not familiar with is the Vortex Avalanche. The little guys just won't be able to cut it in your space.

I was hoping it would work. I can't justify 2500$ starting cost for a 4 min act. Bahhhh I wish entertainment wasn't so expensive.

If I had time to make a DIY I would but I feel that even then I would have issue just cause of our layout.

What kind of fogger do you already have? Can you build a chiller?

How long is your run? Can you rent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back