Can you tell me what this light fixture is?

Jaims89

Can anyone tell me what make/brand this lighting fixture might be? I'm trying to patch to it in magicQ but it's proving to be quite tricky. If i knew make and model that would make things easier but there are no indications on the fixture itself. I think maybe there's something I'm not doing right with the dip switches - if I had the manufacturer instructions that would really help. Thanks
IMG-20220325-WA0000.jpeg

Silly me, about to type "a copy of a JTE (Thomas) spun-aluminum PAR64 can." Then I read on about dipswitches. LED? So that explains why there are no colour holdeur klips on the can.

A photo of the dips might help, but often its 3 channel RGB - often the tenth dip switches between DMX mode and programmed mode - off for DMX, on for programmes.

So try setting all but switch 1 off, and then patch say 10 dimmers at address 1. Put all the dimmers at full & if that makes it light up vary the dimmers to work out what channel does what, then find a fixture that matches, or create one anew.
20220326_122643-jpg.22893

Attachments

• 20220326_122643.jpg
    20220326_122643.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 382
A photo of the dips might help, but often its 3 channel RGB - often the tenth dip switches between DMX mode and programmed mode - off for DMX, on for programmes.

So try setting all but switch 1 off, and then patch say 10 dimmers at address 1. Put all the dimmers at full & if that makes it light up vary the dimmers to work out what channel does what, then find a fixture that matches, or create one anew.
That's a pic of the dips. I'll try the method you suggest and see what happens. Thanks all for responding, much appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back