Candy Crush Game Show

Amiers

Renting to Corporate One Fixture at a Time.
So I've lived the last 6 years without basic tv and relied on Netflix and other such internet means for tv shows and movies. Game shows aren't really a thing.

Well tonight here I am sitting on the couch and on pops Candy Crush. I'm like wtf this is a horrible idea for a game show and it really is. However it's a Technical wet dream. Rigging looks outrageous and involves players to operate stuff after what looks like a brief rundown of the equipment.

They also have huge swipable monitors. Which I am still trying to figure out how they work. If they are actual swiping or if there is an operator watching what they are doing and swiping behind the scenes as they did a take away with a stage hand standing behind one of the mini swipe screens.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think they got the Guinness World Record for largest touch screen.

Golly gee! TV gameshows sure have come a long way from I've Got A Secret and What's My Line. The only early game show I remember with such gimmicks would have been the ill-fated The $64 ,000 Question with the soundproof booth.

It has too they are ridiculously huge.

Personally my favorite game show was Shop til ya Drop for some reason watching people race a cart through a fake store grabbing mountains of holiday hams to win a treadmill just seemed funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back