Cant find a particular type of snake.

gabe

I'm in need of a 14 or higher channel balanced 1/4" fan to fan snake. I've looked all over and cant seem to find one. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

gabe said:
I'm in need of a 14 or higher channel balanced 1/4" fan to fan snake. I've looked all over and cant seem to find one. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

how long are you looking for?

I managed to loose my first post I did on this topic. But in my researches I found those cables from Whirlwind as well. EWI also does them. Just go to the home pages for these manufacturers, and find their local distributors.

Any place that sells audio gear for home studios should be able to get what you want.

gabe said:

Thanks,

You should be able to find this pre-made. Hosa makes some of these - but not exactly the best quality. You should also be able to get a local A/V supplier to make something up for you.

I'm in contact with a dealer from whirlwind about a custom one. If it's too expensive though I may just buy two 8 channel ones from different companies so theyre different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back