Capio Plus Channels Showing Errors on Channels A and B and on many units

Noel Martin

Capio Plus Channels Showing Errors on Channels A and B and on many units. I have switched units that have no red lights on with others with red lights on but that channel still has the red lights on. This started after we turned off the main breaker to test the emergency lights in our church's sanctuary.

Does the system need to be reprogrammed?

No one in our church is trained on this system. I am the admin assistant but do have some technical background with experience in troubleshooting main frame computers.

Amiers

Renting to Corporate One Fixture at a Time.

Noel Martin

Amiers

No problem.

Amiers

Grats glad it's all working out.

dvsDave

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Senior Team
CB Mods
Fight Leukemia
Okay,
I had a tech come out, and the problem is the main processor unit. He will be back this Thursday to replace the unit. He did try one of his units and the system worked fine. Thanks for all you suggestions and assistance.
Glad to hear that it worked out! Thanks for coming back and letting us know how! If you have any other questions or just want to hang out with a bunch of other people who get what you do, feel free to pull up a chair and hang out on CB anytime!

Reactions: Amiers

RonHebbard

Premium Member
Noel, do you still have access to the Guardian SE software? I need it and can't find it anywhere.
@Aaron Smith Do you still have an XP box in fully operational order?
I still have mine hibernating in a closet; it has dual 7,200 RPM drives in a redundant RAID configuration which had been spinning non-stop for 8<10 years before I retired it and updated to a snazzy new Dell Optiplex 8020 desk top with dual RAID new-fangled, non-spinning drives.
Think POSITIVE.
Test NEGATIVE.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Aaron Smith

Yes, dug out an old computer and have it ready for the software. I really thought it would be an easy-access download somewhere, but even Google can't find it.

Users who are viewing this thread