Capio Plus Channels Showing Errors on Channels A and B and on many units

Noel Martin

Capio Plus Channels Showing Errors on Channels A and B and on many units. I have switched units that have no red lights on with others with red lights on but that channel still has the red lights on. This started after we turned off the main breaker to test the emergency lights in our church's sanctuary.

Does the system need to be reprogrammed?

No one in our church is trained on this system. I am the admin assistant but do have some technical background with experience in troubleshooting main frame computers.

No problem.

No problem.
OK, I did get the software from Philips. Ran it and it shows that none of the modules is online. So it seems we may need a processor. There is a tech in a city nearby. He also has a processor. So once my trustee approves it I will have him take a look.

The software is called Guardian SE and only runs on Windows XP :)

Grats glad it's all working out.

Okay,
I had a tech come out, and the problem is the main processor unit. He will be back this Thursday to replace the unit. He did try one of his units and the system worked fine. Thanks for all you suggestions and assistance.

Glad to hear that it worked out! Thanks for coming back and letting us know how! If you have any other questions or just want to hang out with a bunch of other people who get what you do, feel free to pull up a chair and hang out on CB anytime!

Noel, do you still have access to the Guardian SE software? I need it and can't find it anywhere.
@Aaron Smith Do you still have an XP box in fully operational order?
I still have mine hibernating in a closet; it has dual 7,200 RPM drives in a redundant RAID configuration which had been spinning non-stop for 8<10 years before I retired it and updated to a snazzy new Dell Optiplex 8020 desk top with dual RAID new-fangled, non-spinning drives.
Think POSITIVE.
Test NEGATIVE.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Yes, dug out an old computer and have it ready for the software. I really thought it would be an easy-access download somewhere, but even Google can't find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back