CARES ACT

BillESC

Not sure this is the right forum, move if necessary.

I've been contacted by numerous county and town administrations to design Covid meeting spaces with sound, video and streaming abilities. Has anyone else?

With the proposal I'm submitting tomorrow, ESC will have over 100K in business that will be decided upon by 12.31.20.

Glad to hear you’re seeing new business. I work for a big telecom manufacturer so we are seeing a bump in our telecommuting products and cloud offerings and a downturn on premise-based systems. I expect some more disruption before this is over. A buddy finished up a big job installing a “war room” operations center but there is no new work after that.

That’s awesome Bill. The cheap solution is green screens. The expensive would be XR.
Then you need the space to bring them to you or you go to them with a kit. Then kick it back to your broadcast room. Then you have to have the bandwidth to do all that. Of course getting back then delivering it back out to the world, different languages, time zones, and all that jazz. Piece of advice don’t make it look like zoom on the outbound side of things. Have fun it is a dynamic world right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back