Case for Single Leko

TupeloTechie

Does anyone make a case for a single Leko? I'm looking for a case for a single ETC Colorsource Spot, preferably with wheels that would take the abuse of being dragged around the NYC subways!

I've looked through Pelican's product line but couldn't find anything that fit the length, while also not being too wide for a single instrument. Are there any other brands of pre-fab cases that anyone can recommend? Trying not to go custom, but if it turns out to be the only option, I could use some recommendations there too.

Cheers!

I don't know who makes them, but I've seen many single-fixture cases made of fibre-board, similar to those used for fast-fold screens. Lightweight, study enough, and with 1" foam inside. Perhaps contact an AV company.

Like these, with or without the metal re-inforcements:
proxy.php

EDIT:
I guess I'm old/obsolete.:angryoldman:
from http://www.phillycase.com/content/lightweight-poly-cases :
Cases like the current line of poly cases used to be made of fiber board and were called fiber cases or fibre cases. When the Philly Case Company was founded, it was called the Philadelphia Fiber Case Company and specialized in manufacturing fibre cases. Polyethylene has replaced fiberboard as the material of choice for cases of this type as it is lighter, stronger and less expensive. Many customers and people in the case industry still refer to these types of cases as fibre cases, but they are made now with polyethylene material.

proxy.php

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back