CB Fights Leukemia in memory of MuseAV!

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
Brad @museav Weber was an amazing source of information on Control Booth for many years. Like me, I'm sure that you learned a lot from his posts over the years and I know his posts will remain in our archives and continue educate others forever. Last month the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Georgia Chapter announced Brad as their 2015 Remembered Hero of the year. Now his wife Lory is trying to raise money to fight Leukemia as part of the "Georgia Light the Night Walk".

I'm calling you out CB! There are 18,000 of you and another million who read here every year without joining. How many times did Brad answer a question that helped you? Think of the impact we could make if we all just gave a little bit. Brad's wife Lory is trying to raise $2500 in pledges for the walk. We can blow that away if we all just do a little bit. Let's do something amazing for Lory. Let's show her our appreciation for Brad's thousands of selfless hours answering questions here on CB.

To join me in making a pledge go here.
When you donate make a comment like "Thanks MuseAV for all you did for Controlbooth" so that Lory knows CB is behind her.

Done.

I'm an unknown person on PSW. But I know that some of you are well known there. Will someone who is a regular on PSW please take the message to them as well?

Also done.

Looks like CB has been key in raising $600 today! Nicely done guys. Let's keep it up!

Be sure to post here when you donate, you'll find a little thank you from dvsDave by your Avatar.

Well guys day two of this drive is drawing to a close. Although again I don't have exact numbers, it looks like we have raised around $1200 and we're over half way to our goal of $2500! I'm So proud to be a member of this community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back