CB Members' Age Survey v2.0

In what year were you born?

• Total voters

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
I can name one young child who i know has been around lighting desks all his young life. Gaff's Child, when he gets on controlbooth all hell with break loose.:mrgreen:
He's getting proficient running my GL2400 and SFX... he likes to listen the the animal sounds stored on the computer in my sound collection. :cool:

jmac

Here's another pre-historic, errrh, I mean pre-1961 vote. I guess that makes me a Granddad Newbie. Go Boomers!!

KRJWORKS

Re: (New & improved) CB Members' Age Survey v2.0

OK, now I feel old - I'm in the "before 1961" group. Two comments: 1) I'm only there by ONE year (1960), and 2) Good thing I'm immature for my age (I'll never grow up)! Although the day job (computers) keeps me busy, it's good to be working on production projects year-round again. Much more fun!

Esoteric

1979 baby! I am an old fart.

Mike

cdub260

CBMod
CB Mods

Esoteric

Yeah, I think I have always been one of the youngest people on most staffs I was on. Usually I am 15-20 years younger than the Director, Set, and Costume Designers. Heck I usually have electricians and spot ops that are older than me.

Mike

Turning 35 this year. It seems like just yesterday when I was a young tech learning the ropes at high school. Can't believe that was 20 year ago. I think I've easily surpassed 200 productions now, although I'm not doing as many now as I used to (the time off is much appreciated).

Spiceboy

1966 so an oldish fart

Just remember with age comes Experience
and wrinkles
and backache
and dentures
and memory loss
and wrinkles
and backache
and dentures
and ...............................

NickJones