CB Members' Age Survey v2.0

In what year were you born?

• Total voters

derekleffew

Resident Curmudgeon
Senior Team
Premium Member
[user]jonhirsh[/user]'s point is well-taken, thus a revised version. No pressure, just trying to get an accurate idea of CB's demographics. Although the votes are public, no one from any political campaign, or benevolent organization (other than ControlBooth) will contact you.

Last edited:
Re: (New & improved) CB Members' Age Survey v2.0

As of this writing: 28 voters, 95 views, 331 active members, 3050 members. C'mon, people. Show Your Age! (Unless you're embarassed?)

............ C'mon, people. Show Your Age! (Unless you're embarassed?)

I do, Everytime I open my mouth around here.:rolleyes:

36 out 331

Ok, Derek, I know you like making tables, I want to see a merged line graph with the consoles used matched with the ages, so the most age goes with the most consoles....

Was that a dare? As soon as I close the doors on the trucks of my current show, tentatively 4am on Sunday, 02/10, I'll get right on that. Possibly sooner, depending on how boring the show is.

Was that a dare? As soon as I close the doors on the trucks of my current show, tentatively 4am on Sunday, 02/10, I'll get right on that. Possibly sooner, depending on how boring the show is.

Meh, everyone likes the idiot who is sitting on their laptop on the out. Then again, you and the chair you are sitting in could find itself sitting in the truck with the rest of production....

i'm still in the largest age group! rock on late 80's babies!!!

On Control Booth, age is a variable, it is the only site where you are asked to contact the administrator if your birthdate changes.

1990, twas a good year

Meh, everyone likes the idiot who is sitting on their laptop on the out...
Only PMs/TDs do that. Production Electricians actually work for a living. (Written from dimmer beach during the show. I just hard-reset VL#4! First useful thing I've done in days.)

nice

keep the hard work up

'87 BAH, never

age war me thinks

89 all the way, i saw all but 28 days of that year!

what, punktech is only a year older than me wow

Now now clearly 1988 is the better year, Australia's bicentenary amongst other things... celebration of a nation was the catch cry if I'm not mistaken.

89 all the way, i saw all but 28 days of that year!

'89 was a good year, that was the year I got married.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back