CB members in booths and making presentations

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
If you are going to be working the floor in a booth or making a presentation, tell the rest of CB where to find you.

If you have a great new product to come see in your booth tell us about it.

Yay, another year which I escape making a presentation! (It was threatened that this year I would)

Apollo will be in booth 1931, along with Avid Labs and couple people from Blue Pony. Come play our digital Gobo Grab game for a chance to win some nice prizes.

Last edited:
I may be on a panel after all. It will be on Saturday. More details when I know.

So, I will be a part of the USITT eSET panels on Saturday. Well, I may still skip out on the first one (I have another meeting from 11-11:30), but I'll definitely be there for the second one. If you want to learn more about this program or how you can get involved, the second session is where to be. I am on the committee for the projection exam.

Room N227 for both.

eSET: Our Latest Innovation Part l
  • Saturday, October 22, 2016: 11:30 AM - 12:45 PM
  • Session Number: FR13
Description
Join eSET council chair Kim Scott and a panel comprised of Essential Skills for Entertainment Technicians test developers for an informative discussion. A brief history and look forward to what and when USITT expects to accomplish with these series of tests for early career professionals. The team will review content, answer questions and explain where these tests place in our industry.
Moderator: Kim Scott
Speaker(s) Kim Scott
Company Manager
Cirque du Soliel, CRISS ANGEL MINDFREAK LIVE TM , The Beatles LOVE TM

eSET: Our Latest Innovation Meeting Part ll
  • Saturday, October 22, 2016: 1:00 PM - 2:15 PM
  • Session Number: FR14
Description
And, if you’d like to hear more about the process or are interested in having some involvement, sit in our annual LDI eSET meeting where current working group members join the council to receive direction, discuss immediate goals, content and future timeline.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back