CB Staff

(And what was that 6th one for anyway? Reserved for future use? :))

I haven't even been here long enough to remember the headphones and I new that...:rolleyes: ;)

So far, except for the staff, I haven't seen anyone else with a title except you (and the staff (the purpose of this thread)).

I haven't even been here long enough to remember the headphones and I new that...:rolleyes: ;)

So far, except for the staff, I haven't seen anyone else with a title except you (and the staff (the purpose of this thread)).

It's possible that I was the only person to ever redeem that feature, there were a bunch of interesting ones that I'm sure some people went for instead. But I'd also bet that anyone else with it isn't active anymore. Some of those extras became standard things, others disappeared.

It's possible that I was the only person to ever redeem that feature, there were a bunch of interesting ones that I'm sure some people went for instead. Some of those extras became standard things, others disappeared.

And does anyone know why?

maybe a, I don't know, a ...moderator!...might be able to tell us!

Because I've been here a long time.

Years ago, there we used to have a points/monetary system. You could use it to "purchase" extra things. Adding a title was one of the many options. If you look at all of the other old users, many inactive, there should still be a few others with titles, I can't have been the only person to have one.

For what it's worth, my handle used to be blue as well, that got reverted, unfortunately.

Wow, thats going back. I think I had an account then but never posted. I just remember seeing the ribbons and running away.

I've been out of town and missed the start of this.

So you got Dave, The Senior Team, the Mods, and S.T. Emeritus. However, you've forgotten the most powerful group of all: The CB Staff Significant Other Club! :shock:

I'm moving this thread to the Safety Forum where it belongs... :mrgreen:

So you got Dave, The Senior Team, the Mods, and S.T. Emeritus. However, you've forgotten the most powerful group of all: The CB Staff Significant Other Club! :shock:

I'm moving this thread to the Safety Forum where it belongs... :mrgreen:

Significant other club? Who would that be? MrsFooter?

This thread was already in Off-Topic once, and then got moved back like two minutes later, and then stickied in New Members. I like it there better personally.

Significant other club? Who would that be? MrsFooter?

This thread was already in Off-Topic once, and then got moved back like two minutes later, and then stickied in New Members. I like it there better personally.

Don't forget MistressRach!

However, MrsFooter and MistressRach do more than their share of butt kicking. The others are all too disinterested in our nerdy little world to post.

MrsFooter and MistressRatch. The others are all too disinterested in our nerdy little world to post.

I knew I forgot someone... So, is there a MrsGaff?

I knew I forgot someone... So, is there a MrsGaff?

Uh do you read what you quote? "too disinterested in our nerdy little world"

...and thanks Rach for gracing this thread with your annual visit.

I just troll the sound forum and offer sage advice. Something like that, anyway.

Also: where DID the headphones go?

Thanks chausman, for pointing out Arez's bogus title. We'll be removing that in the next upgrade. ;)

Stifling creativity and discouraging individuality since 2007.

-----
As to where the headphones went, some members felt they gave the site a "less than professional" impression. Footer, I, and many others, had known of CB but declined to participate, thinking it "beneath us," and filled with high school wannabes talking about their "cool ADJ intelligent lights and jells and goblos and stuff." Correct or not, that was an impression we've worked hard to change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back