CB Staff

Thanks [USER]chausman[/USER], for pointing out [USER]Arez[/USER]'s bogus title. We'll be removing that in the next upgrade. ;)

Of course, while I'm at it (sorry [user]Arez[/user] and [user]mbenonis[/user]) [user]mbenonis[/user] has the lovely title too. Actually, 2!

Thanks chausman, for pointing out Arez's bogus title. We'll be removing that in the next upgrade. ;)

By "removing" you of course mean "replacing" it with something more appropriate, right?

Something like, "Here writes the man who used to have the second coolest custom title," perhaps? Granted that's not much of an accomplishment when there are only [-]2[/-] 3 custom titles (our overlord's being the best).

;)

Last edited:
Footer, I, and many others, had known of CB but declined to participate, thinking it "beneath us," and filled with high school wannabes talking about their "cool ADJ intelligent lights and jells and goblos and stuff." Correct or not, that was an impression we've worked hard to change.

Yep, not to many of us left. And what happened to trying to eliminate the term "intelligent lights"?

That was you, right?

And new generations... lol I even caught a professor calling them intelligent and said what's so intelligent. I'm very glad you guys have worked so hard to change cbs image.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Yep, not to many of us left. And what happened to trying to eliminate the term "intelligent lights"?

That was you, right?

On the contrary, I believe a little over half of CB's active members are high school and college students. They come and go, but the basic demographic is fairly consistent I believe.

As for intelligent lights. Intelligent technicians don't use that phrase.

Last edited:
On the contrary, I believe a little over half of CB's active members are high school and college students. They come and go, but the basic demographic is fairly consistent I believe.

We have better terms: "movers", "VLs", "Macs", "That piece of **** that failed 3 minutes till show", "**** **** ****", etc.

We also have less drunken posting than LN I believe...

And no doubt every techie would agree with you. :evil:

Wow shot below the belt much there? Directors call them intels so you sometimes have to use the term. We are not all you, capable of at a flick of the wrist re-educating actors, directors and technicians... Or perhaps we are just more flexible?:rolleyes:

Wow shot below the belt much there? Directors call them intels so you sometimes have to use the term. We are not all you, capable of at a flick of the wrist re-educating actors, directors and technicians... Or perhaps we are just more flexible?:rolleyes:

Re education isn't done with a flick of the wrist. It starts with calling things by their appropriate names, and saying it over and over again until those around you get the point.

iTouch=inappropriate for CB joke.

iTouch=inappropriate for CB joke.

I don't know what your talking about! ;) :rolleyes::mrgreen:

and...thats a horrible way to think about it!

There is a difference between trying to change people and refusing to lower one's standards in spite of the ignorance and bad habits of others.
Persons demonstrating a professional attitude to their work tend to regularly engage in the latter...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back