CB Staff

I miss the headphone system. It gave me a desire to post more.

Sadly most of the posting I did back when we had the headphones was all basically spam or post raising. :(

How do you think I made it to over 1000 posts in just over a year? :)

I'm not allowed to comment on that, other than to say I'm not allowed to comment on that. ;)

EDIT: Hmm, it looks like I'm now guilty of post raising too.

I miss the headphone system. It gave me a desire to post more.

Sadly most of the posting I did back when we had the headphones was all basically spam or post raising. :(
proxy.php

I'm not allowed to comment on that, other than to say I'm not allowed to comment on that. ;)

At 1,090 posts, 15 semi-useful posts, 1 really useful posts, 1 post that just entertained Gafftaper, and 1 post that was just to announce something that they liked.

And about a hundred or so that added something at all. The other several hundreds would be off-topic.

Although...I have used the Blog more then anyone else!

There is a difference between trying to change people and refusing to lower one's standards in spite of the ignorance and bad habits of others.
Persons demonstrating a professional attitude to their work tend to regularly engage in the latter...

The shot below the belt was the techies part... Just saying, quite a few people, when i say "that would mean moving heads" are confused until I explain, and then they say oh intelligent lights! Its not only techies who use the term...

At 1,090 posts, 15 semi-useful posts, 1 really useful posts, 1 post that just entertained Gafftaper, and 1 post that was just to announce something that they liked.

And about a hundred or so that added something at all. The other several hundreds would be off-topic.

Although...I have used the Blog more then anyone else!

I hit 1000 just before I hit 1 year, just over 2k at 2 years... Not really on track to hit 3k by three years tho... Unless the LX forum gets on some topics that I know more about, or my current carpentry gig teaches me more about that...

It is all about the quality of posts not quantity. Plus, it has a good deal to do with how much free time you have to spend online to begin with. We are just glad people spend what time they do have with us.

~Dave

It is all about the quality of posts not quantity. Plus, it has a good deal to do with how much free time you have to spend online to begin with. We are just glad people spend what time they do have with us.

~Dave

I hope my posts have had some quality to them...

it seems like i might become the "thread reviver" ha just kidding, but shiben, some of your posts that ive read have substanance to them, most defenitly. and ha im working my way up to a thrd or fourth headphone, better watch it Dave that sixth headphone will become mine one day hahahahah maybe not in my lifetime but in my future CB self ;) ha

Good luck with that one... ;)

Quality? What's that like... :rolleyes: ;)

Ha preciate it chausman lol :) i think ill be better with my doughnuts or oreos though, lol

Quarter of a cookie=a newbie while the triple double=Site owner lol hey Dave theres a thought for a new ranking structure ha

They do say that techs like to eat alot of junk :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back