CD80 Supervisor Panic Mode Active

Hi all,

We have a CD80 Supervisor and we think that we had some sort of influx of power to make it go into panic mode. All of our dimmers are at full and we cannot control anything. However, we don't know how to get it out. Anyone have any advice?

Thanks

The panic mode should toggle on and off. I gather you tried this and it didn't work? If you did and no joy, it's the control module. Our had to be repaired when that happened to us about 5 years ago. I turned all the breakers off, called my local service company, and luckily they had another one that they installed while they fixed mine.

Ours is a CD80AE, not an SV, but I have resolved such issues by power cycling the rack. They are controlled by computers, and like any computer, they can go stupid and need a reboot.

An option that is normally enabled in a CD80 SV rack is that it will go into panic when the processor is down. This overrides the local panic buttons. If the display on the processor module is garbled then it will need service. If it does need service, hopefully you can find someone who has a loaner module.

Hi all,

We have a CD80 Supervisor and we think that we had some sort of influx of power to make it go into panic mode. All of our dimmers are at full and we cannot control anything. However, we don't know how to get it out. Anyone have any advice?

Thanks
Calling @Ron Foley
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back