CENTRAL OHIO NEW GUY

FortTech

Hello all at CB ... I have a moment to breathe here at Hoilday break...so I wanted to say hello....I also have a challenge for an upcoming production of Neil Simon's Fools ... I will post it under General I guess ...Well, keep up the good work!:!::!:

Welcome to CB!

Tell us a little more about yourself. Are you a high school tech? Community theatre? Professional? Do you primarily do Lighting? Sound? Set Crew?

Make good friends with the Search tool - there's a huge wealth of information freely available here, and lots of people with lots of knowledge about lots of things. Feel free to bring back old threads if you have something new to add.

Thanks for saying hello Michael... I am responsible for all aspects of our performances. We are an arts focus high school and career center, and keep our rather small theatre hopping... I handle Lighting, Sound, and Sets from concept to design to build to strike.. and then some... for dance, concerts, plays, musicals, and any other production you can imagine. I am very busy and sometimes wonder if I am getting too old for this! But, in reality, I am thrilled to be doing what I do... if it is not perfect (and it never is) I am capable and responsble for making it so! What could be better? I love to check out CB whenever I get a chance.

Thanks for saying hello Michael... I am responsible for all aspects of our performances. We are an arts focus high school and career center, and keep our rather small theatre hopping... I handle Lighting, Sound, and Sets from concept to design to build to strike.. and then some... for dance, concerts, plays, musicals, and any other production you can imagine. I am very busy and sometimes wonder if I am getting too old for this! But, in reality, I am thrilled to be doing what I do... if it is not perfect (and it never is) I am capable and responsble for making it so! What could be better? I love to check out CB whenever I get a chance.

You really seem to have a love of the theatre. I think you'll fit in around here just fine. Don't be a stranger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back