Charter Member T-Shirts

dvsDave

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Senior Team
CB Mods
Fight Leukemia
If you signed up by midnight yesterday(Feb. 18th) , then you will be eligible for the first officially licensed ControlBooth.com Shirt. <center>
front_charter.jpg
back_charter.jpg

Details will follow
Yes, I know they aren't black, but they may change depending on what I can work out with a print shop.</center>

how much are they?

I am guessing between $14 and $18, plus S/H.... still working out final deal with the printers.

Are the shirts in the picture gray? Gray has become an acceptable color for me in construction situations, I still prefer black though. They look great.

tha shirts inteh picture are grey, but we are looking into getting them in black...

If you get em in black, I think you got a number of willing customers ;)

What about ball caps? If you had ball caps I would be a big spender here. I go through those things like crazy.

RJ
Rock Springs Wy.

caps are doable...

give me till tuesday, I may have a whole shop up for you! -including ballcaps

neato shirts!! Ya the black cloth would go over more than grey...maybe do the logo in glow in the dark?<G>

-wolf

actually, now that i think about it, making the shirts G-I-T-D isnt practical, it would about double the cost of them from the supplier. if you want them to glow, go buy a $3-4 thing of G-I-T-D paint and go over the lettering, much cheaper :)

If you manage to get the shirts in black, you definitely have a customer here!

Here to!
the shirts look really cool.
How would it work, pay via paypal or what?

i would definatly contribute- maybe not a cap tho- how about visors?

The shirt looks awesome! I know alot of other people have added this too but if you can get them in black they just might become my stage/controlbooth shirts. Goodluck getting everything together!

soon... very soon... almost ready to switch servers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back