Charter Member T-Shirts

Have there been any new updates on Controlbooth.com tshirts or merchandise since this post was written? Birthday coming up soon and it would be a good time to aquire some tshirts. :D Thanks!

Awesome! I applied and will keep everybody updated. What I need now is how many people are serious about buying a shirt so I know how many to order.

Ditto with everyone else - I would definitely buy one in black!

I would buy one if its in black. I don't have enough black shirts as it is.

If the black shirts look good, I'd probably be prepared to buy several. They might make good rewards for a couple of my best techs and I wouldn't mind having more than one myself :D . This brings me to an interesting question, how would shipping and handling work for multiple orders?

well, actually, through printmojo.com I would basically order and pay for a certain number of shirts and then you could go to the online store and buy them and they would handle the shipping and payment charges. Right now, it's just a matter of me building up enough capitol to be able to order the shirts.

You tell me a price and i will give you an answer.
I want a shirt so most likly i will buy it any way....

ill def buy a shirt or two, provided that they are black

Well, we definitely have enough interest to get them. Just let me talk to the wife about investing the capitol to get them.

Slipped that sensational bit of news into this post very subtlety Dave!

Should probably announce that, shouldn't I? :oops:

Well - I guess you just did to the folk reading this topic!!

congratulations, and you sound like my father, he has to ask mom before he spends any money!

Congratulations!

Yes, managed not to really say that, and just slip that info out. Anyway, congratulation!

congrats! i doubt u could have been more subtle if u tried tho, but the secret is out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back