Charter Member T-Shirts

Whats a charter member?

Basically a charter member is one that has been there since the conception of the (in this case) web site or joined within its infancy (usually the first 12 to 18 months)

Hmm I guess thats not me...

Me either - but that is not important. Longevity of membership is a good thing but contribution is more important in my opinion. You are here now and contributing now and that is much better that having been here since day one yet not contributing.

You have also been here long enough to show your commitment to the site and its evolution and that is what keeps the community fresh and active. Members come and go and many can contribute greatly in the short amount of time that they spend here and I certainly don’t want to cheapen or dismiss their contributions. But for the development and ongoing success we need not only new members but members to contribute over time.

So – well done to all those that are here and contributing.

First post by dvsDave:

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:11 am Post subject: Charter Member T-Shirts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you signed up by midnight yesterday(Feb. 18th) , then you will be eligible for the first officially licensed ControlBooth.com Shirt.

Yes,you are a charter member Mayhem!!!

I also think it should be based on the quality and quantity of one's posting, rather than simply being a member.

I joined immediately once I found this place, unfortunately it looks like I was just a few months late.

excellent news! However, the hard drive that has all of my cafepress art on it is dead. I have to send it out to be professionally recovered.... not a cheap process. But I will do it as soon as I can and then I promise you I will get you black cb t-shirts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back