Chauvet MiN Spot.

I don't see any approvals listed.
Good point. I believe I've raised this question before with this manufacturer. Icewolf08, Gafftaper, any UL or CE stickers on your units?

A brief search of the fixture site lists only the PAR64can as being UL-Listed. BillESC, as an authorized dealer, perhaps you could ask the manufacturer in question to include applicable approvals on every one of their products' pages?

There is a CE stamp on the box but I don't see any sort of rating on the fixture itself or in the manual.

Perhaps the box is CE approved but not the fixture ;)

I don't see any and certs on the fixture or the box, guess if mine explodes or starts a fire there isn't much I can do. Well, there are worse things in life.

I don't see any and certs on the fixture or the box, guess if mine explodes or starts a fire there isn't much I can do. Well, there are worse things in life.

Remember, if it's bigger than a wastebasket, it's no longer your problem. Oh, and the handlines aren't for you to use. :mrgreen:

Eek I just called centerstage and the guy said that there are only 4 more min washes at the low price and there were 90 2 weeks ago! EEK!! grrr if the people that approve this stuff weren't so slow....:evil:

Cheaters. They're using a white LED and a color wheel. The reason that I want an LED moving head is first power consumption but second COLOR MIXING!

This doesn't make sense.... on the page they have the little rgb icon but it indeed uses a color wheel...

proxy.php

................................................................Right here ^

This is blasphemy!

What I want to know is how this would compare to a moving head that uses an HTI-150 lamp. DEMOS! If only...

They just epic fail, hard.

My understanding regarding the ADJ colorwheel was a patent problem.

Ah. it now all makes perfect sense. Now I want to see a MiNspot 2.0 with twice the power (28 watt RGB LED cluster, anyone?) so that it has a chance of getting up close to a 150W HTI in the saturated colors.

KC has that.

CK, Color Kinetics, I'm like dyslexic or something, lol.

Anyway yes CK patented RGB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back