Chauvet Obey 40, Galaxian Royale 3D, SunRay 3D LED, 25 volt LED Strobe

juli0o0

Hey,
I have in my possession a Chauvet Obey 40, and Galaxian Royale 3D, SunRay 3D LED, 25 volt LED Strobe by American DJ.
I am trying to figure out how can i link the lights to the control. I have a DMX cable from board to laser, but i do not know how to link them. and how would i go about link multiple lights?

Thank you

awaiting any response!

- Julio

Hey,
I have in my possession a Chauvet Obey 40, and Galaxian Royale 3D, SunRay 3D LED, 25 volt LED Strobe by American DJ.
I am trying to figure out how can i link the lights to the control. I have a DMX cable from board to laser, but i do not know how to link them. and how would i go about link multiple lights?

Thank you

awaiting any response!

- Julio

You will need 3 DMX cables, daisy chain them. If they dont have outs, you need to split them.

So, if I want to put my laser on fixture 1 (botton 1), i need to have the laser on channel 17? because the laser has a LED display where i can select channels. So light 1 goes on channel 17, light 2 goes on channel 33, or light 1 on channel 1, and light 2 on channel 17?

Button 1 (fixture 1) should be addressed to 1. Fixture 2 on button two should be 17, and so forth on up. The LED display should be 1, as thats the DMX address for your fixture. The next fixture should display 17, so that you can control it with button 2, the next 33, and so forth.

Button 1 (fixture 1) should be addressed to 1. Fixture 2 on button two should be 17, and so forth on up. The LED display should be 1, as thats the DMX address for your fixture. The next fixture should display 17, so that you can control it with button 2, the next 33, and so forth.

It works!!!!!! I forgot about the little switch on the back of the board, I switched it to the other direction, put laser on channel 1, and it works!!!! THANKS for all the replies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back