Cinderella horses

jtweigandt

Started with a puzzle design on a 3d print forum. Printed and photographed the layout 4x8 inches. Projected to lauan and traced 4’ x8’. Today cut out the lauan patterns that will serve to reinforce and make internal attachment points. Traced onto 2inch foam. Stacked one up for a photo and I’m giddy. 6 man hours today between 2 of us but worth it. Horses will be about 5 feet long.
F904CEF3-E5A4-4E81-BBF4-A598CC2B052E.jpeg

Very nice! I love carving me some foam!

Progress. Biggest puppet I’ve ever made.
Oops link in next message. I tried to paste directly bu system won’t let me delete

Last edited:
staves are on on the carriage. Footman pushes the rig which has multi swivel wheels. Young girl coachman works the reins. Cinderella stands in Disney style with a handhold Some ivy on the bottom and top. More paint, Some faux wheels, and we’re ready for the ball. PVC conduit goes in to the upper flying saucer sandwich parallel to the floor, and custom printed flanges accept it into the coach floor at about 60 degrees. Fiddled with first pipe with the top unit on a temporary pole to determine overall width etc. I think we got a very elegant shape.
371E4027-CB2B-4882-8A63-F3CEE15F893E.jpeg
371E4027-CB2B-4882-8A63-F3CEE15F893E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back