I ran light design and tech for my community theatre's annual one-act festival. Three weekends, 18 different one-acts spread over the 3 weekends. Thursday before the Friday premiere on the last weekend: One of the 3 dimmer boxes (12 channels) goes belly up and says it's overloading. After killing the breaker I looked at the fuses on the box, and they were all good. Went back to the breaker, and it was hot enough to fry an egg on. Now mind you, this was a 3-breaker bonded circuit, all 100A breakers. Within 3 hours, I had to re-patch the box to take it offline, be ready for shows tomorrow, and be prepared to talk to the electrician when he got there on Saturday. A week later, I had to go back to the theatre since my wife was working on costume design for the next production, and I got to see the breakers they pulled. The plastic started melting. They had to move the physical slots of the breakers to 1 down from where they were in order to get it in the box. They also upped the amperage to 3-120A breakers. The system has been fine since, as I'm teching a show there now.