City Theatrical Support

LPdan

I'm just curious if anyone knows if something's going on at City Theatrical. In the past, I'd put their support up there with ETC. They literally put me on the phone with a guy building products on the floor.
Recently I emailed support, got no response, emailed again, got no response, called, they said they'd call me back. Didn't get a call back, so I called again. The person I spoke with sounded very unsure of their answers, lots of "I think so" and "probably ok".
Maybe an isolated incident, or result of COVID? I love City Theatrical and hope they maintain their excellent company!

I am sure they, like many other manufacturers, have been dealing with low staff levels due to covid. @Harrison Hohnholt might be able to chime in though

I tried emailing SeaChanger a couple times and also haven't heard. It's so tough, even restaurants can't be bothered to update their website with a single line statement about being open or not, much less these "huge" companies.
I know tons of us are out of work, but those of us that aren't are doing maintenance. I'd kind of assume that if I was going to working from home for 3 months that I'd atleast check my email from home.

I'm just curious if anyone knows if something's going on at City Theatrical. In the past, I'd put their support up there with ETC. They literally put me on the phone with a guy building products on the floor.
Recently I emailed support, got no response, emailed again, got no response, called, they said they'd call me back. Didn't get a callback, so I called again. The person I spoke with sounded very unsure of their answers, lots of "I think so" and "probably ok".
Maybe an isolated incident, or the result of COVID? I love City Theatrical and hope they maintain their excellent company!

You can give me a call at 201 559 4224 and we can get you sorted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back